Investors who bought during the top of the foam-covered crypto rally are now panicking or kicking themselves. Neither activity helps an investor or trader think straight.
Here are a few solid approaches in dealing with the current market shakeout.
1. If you truly believe you invested in the right project(s), then turn off your computer and do something enjoyable.
It is important to remember that exercise is a great stress reliever. The market has already begun its shakeout.
If you failed to place earlier stops, your best opportunity lays ahead in picking up additional projects at a much lower price.
2. Do you have faith in the fundamentals which caused the projects boom have changed? If they haven’t, then the bullishness is only taking a breather.
You have to keep it mind that you are not seeing any fundamental change in the markets.
3. If you concern about your investment in one project or another, then stop inspecting the ticker and emphasis on the business fundamentals.
4. There’s an old saying that the time to buy is when you feel like dumping everything you own in the category.
5. Before pulling the sell trigger, ask yourself: Do I indeed want to give up these buys to a bargain basement seeker, who will make a killing on my losses?
This information is for Learning purposes only. We are indeed not financial mentors. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with a financial advisor or other professional to find out what may be the finest for your individual needs and risk tolerance.
Please do your own research.