What is Whitepaper?
A whitepaper is an authoritative report or guide that enlightens readers briefly about a complex issue and presents the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is intended to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.
Why do you need to read the Whitepaper?
1. To understand the project or company’s background, philosophy and vision
2. To understand the significance of their presence in current environment
3. To analyse the project strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
4. To have a clear understanding about their short-term and long-term goals (i.e. roadmap, milestones)
5. To obtain knowledge about their systems, plans, approaches, and methods for meeting their goals
5 Essential Things You Should Learn From Whitepaper | Understanding Th…